- Gyv Me Body was founded in 2014 in North Hollywood
- After years of traveling abroad & designing for other companies, we were inspired to create beautiful swimwear for everyday men and women who enjoy luxury travel. Gyv Me Body was born with the understanding that Real Women have natural or enhanced Curves. Gyv Me Body does not wish to hide the essence of women, but wishes to celebrate them with flattering fits, fabrication and styling. The swimwear offers support that builds a feeling of confidence, sexiness and style.
- Our lead team consists of Designer, Nyki Allen, Production Manager Gabriella Gonzalez, Fashion Show Coordinator Dietra Walker.
- The Queendom has Three Boss Chics creating magic.
- A Midwest native, designer, Nyki credits her grandmother for teaching her how to sew; giving her freedom to express her creativity through clothing. She’s worked with clients such as the Artist formerly known as Prince, H & M, Nasty Gals, Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom’s, Baby Phat, Dickies to name a few.
Made in the USA, which employs other creative minds to care for their families
Gyv Me Body was featured in the US Virgin Islands showing the latest collection, Sophistication. This collection is a combination of bold colors, stretch sequin and flowing tropical prints. Perfect for your next island vacation.
"Gyv Me Body opened up the second night with hot colors and glamorous, shimmery details"
“Art Hearts Fashion was thrilled to be launching Los Angeles Swim Week to compliment and elevate the L.A. Fashion District’s businesses and trade events,” said Art Hearts Fashion President Erick Rosete
"Nyki said her swimwear is designed very intentionally and are more transitional pieces and not just swimwear."
"Inspired by the alluring hues of the Amethyst stone. The tranquil yet vibrant colors paired with Rose Gold is intended to liberate every person wearing it to feel exquisite, elegant and empowered as they enter and exit an atmosphere."
"I am most proud of how my brand makes Women feel. I have watched Women go from no confidence to 100% by seeing themselves in one of my suits. It’s the BEST gift I have and can offer. "
Designer Nyki Allen and models walk the runway for Gyv Me Body at Miami Swim Week powered by Art Hearts Fashion Swim/Resort 2018/19 at Faena Forum in Miami Beach, Florida.
Finally, Miami Swim Week powered by Art Hearts Fashion gave the limelight to designers live Nyki Allen, whose collection Gyv Me Body was born with the understanding that real women have curves and caters to the reality of all women no matter their shape or size.
My biggest battle with the Gyv Me Body brand is that I cater to most sizes. In my industry, they do not want to see full figured models on the runway. If they allow you to showcase on plus sized models, they will limit the number of models or how they look or even what they wear. Then there’s another group in the fashion industry that only wants you to show plus sizes. My brand is all inclusive. I will not separate the models and I want them all on my runway and catalog. It’s a battle, but I will not stop the fight.
This suit is perfection!!! 😍 I gained 15 lbs during the pandemic and felt so gross, but I put this on and it melted on me like butter. Emphasizes my best assets. 😉 Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!! 💜
Excellent service and amazing product. My swimsuit fits perfectly.
Thank you for being patient with me. I love my swimwear and hopefully will wear it soon.
I visited Nyki Allen, the creator of Gyv Me Body, an amazing swim wear line. She pulled some suits out for me and gave me my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!
My bikini swimsuit is super cute! I absolutely love love love it.. nice material so I can move around comfortably and the colors are amazing! 😊
I love the flattering styles. Superior quality. Beautiful merchandise. Customer service is excellent.
Fashion Show Backstage Director
Backstage Coordinator for all Fashion Shows. Organizing show line up, coordinating models for hair and makeup. Dressing and styling models day of show.